Monday, March 17, 2008

Fancy Birthday


One of my sisters celebrated a birthday in March and I'm quite proud of the card I made for her. I based it on another card that I had made last year but with a slightly different layout.

For this one, I used an image from "Summer By the Sea" from the Spring-Summer 2008 Catalogue from Stampin' Up! As you can see, since this is a later card, my watercolouring has improved!! (but not by much hehe).

The greeting is from "A Little Birthday Cheer" and the definition of "wish" on the envelope is from "Define Your Life".

I used a glue pen to write "Birthday Girl" and
tapped glitter all over it for the final touch. I really like this card. Its simple, but very pretty!

Not all my cards turn out this way though. Sometimes it takes me FOREVER to get a card right. *sigh*

But this one's just perfect! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this card the best! So sweet!

W.